Google Analytics is a free web analytics service that gives in-depth information about the visitors to your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you adapt your digital strategy to maximise ROI. No website is complete without web analytics.
This course will give you a great foundation in the essentials of Google Analytics. And it isn't just all theory. You'll have the opportunity to log onto a Google Analytics demo account and explore for yourself. There's no better way to learn.
At the end of this mini course you'll be able to:
- Understand how to set up Google Analytics for your site
- Explain how Google Analytics works along with the role of views and filters
- Identify the essential web metrics and most useful reports
- Recognise how to select the attributes to track and measure
- Understand the importance of conversion goals and funnels
So what are you waiting for? Click 'next' and dive into Google Analytics...Next