The Digital Marketing Association (DMA) is the UK’s leading association for digital marketing professionals. The DMA is dedicated to providing resources and education to ensure marketers stay ahead of the latest developments and trends in digital marketing.
As a not-for-profit organisation, the DMA is guided by an Industry Advisory Council. The council provides steering and guidance to maintain standards, and to ensure that qualifications reflect the latest developments and demands of the sector.
Industry Advisory Council
Members of the Industry Advisory Council include:
- Advertising Research Manager, Google
- Associate Strategist, Google
- Global Content & Social Media Marketing Leader, LinkedIn
- Vice President, SAP
- Assistant Vice President, Barclays Bank UK
- Director, Intel Corp
- Business Programs Director, University California Irvine